- G-Cage XP2 - High performance welded G-CAGE system - durable compound PU welded to the mesh provides protection and stability, yet is ultra lightweight and flexible.
- Anti-fatigue Torsion System - Lightweight internal system which mirrors the functions of the foot. This results in the foot working as a flexible structure for shock absorption through the heel strike and mid-stance, into a strong, firm lever to provide forward propulsion.
- GTech II Pro Sole is full rubber with multi directional-cleated grip pattern. Suitable for sand and water based pitches.
- Revolutionary outsole technology reduces weight by 42% from previous shoes, combined with the flexfree technology designed for explosive movement and key side wraps for a stable hitting platform - the next generation of hockey shoe. Reduced weight - outsole 77gsm less per foot than previous models.
- California Slip Lasting - for stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
Removeable Sockliner - Haipoli Pro
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of Haipoli insoles is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on.
- S. H. F (Superior Heel Fit) - External TPU heel counter provides stability and a secure fit and reduces lateral movement in the heel area. Combined with ultra soft memory foam for a unique fit for each individual.
- XFlt Tongue - Memory foam tongue which responds to heat to mould to players foot shape.
- GPRO PU80 - Utlising 80 degree GPRO PU midsole material in the lower part of the sole provides a more stable platform feel.
- GPRO EVA 50 Lite - replaces traditional foam midsole material with softer, structured elements that react to impact and then return back to launch you into your next step. This softer layer feels great and gives explosive energy into every step.
- Dual Density Pro System - Full length dual density midsole system provides perfect blend of cushioning to protect the joints and stability to give an explosive platform required for hockey.
- I. P. S (Impact Protection System) - Full length strip of EVA works in conjunction with the GPRO midsole materials to provide a further layer of impact protection during foot strike.
- Gtuff Plus - Toe protection welded into upper.