Flash 3.0 Shoe
Flash 3.0 Shoe
The FLASH 3.0 is a lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design, improved fit for comfort provides stability and protection to the player.
• EVA Performance Midsole Low Profile EVA55 provides excellent balance of cushioning and comfort combined with responsiveness.
• Heel Wrap Technology designed to lock the foot in place, minimizing any foot slippage.
• SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area; combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
• Memory Foam Footbed – High spec pre formed memory foam footbed provides instant comfort.
• Split Engineered upper - Designed to work with the foot ensuring maximum comfort with improved fit and stability.
• Breathability - Mesh upper sections provide air flow and help reduce weight of shoe.
• Fit - LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED – New and improved following player fit testing - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
ASP (All Surface Performance) – High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic surfaces. Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey – larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning. Outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
Every UK order from Grays gets FREE shipping.
UK customers get FAST & FREE shipping via UPS or DPD - usually with you in 2 working days.
Please note all deliveries require a customer signature.
Rates for international shipments vary depending on country. See our delivery page for more information
We offer FREE Returns for UK customers. Simply use our self service tool to generate a return label and drop it off at your local UPS drop-off (thousands across the UK).
Customers from other countries - please see our returns page for more information.